|1. What large body of water borders Alaska, Hawaii,
Washington, Oregon, and California?
2. What country is north of Washington, Idaho, and Montana (and east of Alaska)?
3. What country is south of California, Arizona, and New Mexico?
4. Which state is the farthest northwest in the continental US (and what is the capital of this state)?,
5. Which state is the farthest southwest in the continental US (and what is the capital of this state)?,
6. There is one place in the USA where four states touch - it is called the Four Corners, and is in the Western USA. What are the four states that touch? , , and
7. Which state borders Canada but does not border any US states (also, what is that state's capital)? ,
8. Which state is composed of a series of islands in the Pacific Ocean (and what is the capital of this state)?,
9. Helena is the capital of which state?
10. If you wanted to travel from Phoenix, Arizona, to Salt Lake City, Utah, which direction would you head: north, south, east, or west?